We welcome collaboration! To deliver our purposeful, locally driven services, we rely on our partnerships with local experts, businesses and sponsors.
Collaborate With Us
Our Vision is to create empowered, connected, and respectful communities. We know we cannot do this alone and welcome you to collaborate with us.
As a valued partner you can:
- Co-deliver a program, service, or community campaign with us
- Contribute content or be a guest speaker at Youth Interagency or Sector Newsletter
- Hire our facilities
CALM Collaborative – Hire Our Spaces
CALM Collaborative operates community facilities at:
- Bonnells Bay Youth & Community Centre (BBYCC)
- ‘The Boulevarde’ – Toronto
- ‘Leo Lewis Close’ – Toronto
Space within each of these facilities can be booked for permanent office use, one-off or regular hire.
Space within our facilities can be booked for permanent office use, one-off or regular hire.
‘Head Office- Leo Lewis’:
1/6 Leo Lewis Close, Toronto NSW 2283
‘BBYCC’ Bonnells Bay Youth & Community Centre:
275 Fishery Point Road, Bonnells Bay NSW 2264.
77 The Boulevarde, Toronto NSW 2283
Need More Information?
Check out our hire documents:
- Hire Terms and Conditions
- Facilities Information Guide and Fee Structure
- Facilities Hire Agreement (pdf)
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Ready to use one of our facilities?
Book one of our spaces below:
Are you a community minded individual or groups who needs Governance support? CALM can provide auspice support to group who share our values.
We value: Respect, Collaboration, Dignity, Ethical Behaviour, Social Justice and Professionalism.
Support can include grant applications, contract management, organising meetings, administration, youth representation and loan of equipment of professional skills.
We currently provide support to:
- Lake Macquarie Domestic Violence Committee
- Hunter Sports High School
- LMCC Youth Council
- Awesome Lake Mac
Interested to discover how we can offer support, contact our CEO for a confidential conversation on (02) 4950 3888 or reach out below through our contact us page.