The Family Support team provides direct services to families with children aged 0 to 12 years living in West Lake Macquarie. The CALM Family Support team is made up of four qualified and experienced staff who support families with:
- Advice, information, referral and support to assist with parenting;
- Individual case management; and
- A variety of parenting groups throughout the year.
All enquiries for case management require a referral and initial assessment to ascertain if we are the right service to work with you or your clients. Families can self-refer or may be referred by another service.
To make a referral, contact us on (02) 4950 3855 or complete and forward a referral form via email or fax. The Family Support team have qualifications in a variety of parenting programmes including:
- Triple P: Positive Parenting Program (Standard)
- Triple P Stepping Stones (for families of children with special needs)
- 1, 2, 3 Magic® & Emotion Coaching
- Tuning In To Kids
- Engaging Adolescents
- The Incredible Years
- Circle of Security Parenting
- Bringing Up Great Kids
These programs are delivered throughout the year during school terms and can be offered on a one to one basis to parents as appropriate. For additional information on our service contact (02) 4950 3855 or firstname.lastname@example.org.